Valentine games that let you enjoy family time will allow you to make wonderful memories. This bowling game is easy to put together and your preschooler will have a blast.
If you are having a Valentine's party this also makes for a fun Valentine party game.
This Valentine theme game lends well to teaching math skills. Count the number of "pins" knocked down and count how many more need to be knocked down. This is also a great game to work on gross motor skills and it can easily be played indoors.
Don't be surprised if your preschooler wants to play this game over and over again.
What You Need:
1. 3 to 7 empty two litter pop bottles
2. Tape or glue
3. Construction paper
5. Soft child size ball
What You Do:
1. Cut out hearts
2. Tape or glue hearts onto clean pop-bottles
3. Set up pop-bottles
4. Decide how far back to roll the ball from
5. Have fun bowling!
1. Practice math skills by counting how many you've knocked down and how many more need to be knocked down.
2. Teach new vocabulary: bowling ball, bowling pins
Enjoying Fun Preschool Activities...Consider subscribing to our E-Zine. Receive subscriber only information and ideas along with updates to our website right in your in box. Don't miss another issue. Subscribe Now.