Fun and Learning for the Whole Family
The preschool activities here are designed for children as young 2 to 5 years old. Preschoolers are sponges for learning. So, it is never too early to promote learning.
I am a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist and mother to a 1 year-old and a 5 year-old. I am excited to show you how to weave kid tested learning into everyday activities. I will also give you great ideas to create opportunities for expanding your child's knowledge through games, rhymes, song, etc.
Math, reading, music, language, vocabulary, etc. are easy to present to preschoolers in fun, engaging age appropriate activities. Early learning activities help toddlers and preschoolers develop kindergarten readiness skills. These skills enrich learning and mold children for future academic success. The more knowledge your little one has before they enter the academic world, the greater their opportunity for academic success.
The kid approved activities here are also wonderful activities for family time. Everyone is so busy these days, sometimes it is hard to create opportunities for family time. These activities will allow you to spend some precious moments with your little ones, creating memories and developing skills.
Also, with money being of concern to many families, the activities here are budget friendly. Most of the activities require just a few supplies. Many of the supplies needed you may already have on hand.
Our children deserve every opportunity to explore and discover the world around them. You've come to the right place whether you are a parent looking for great activities or a classroom teacher needing fun activities to expand your lesson plans.
Join me in the journey of teaching our children through fun and easy preschool activities.
- Preschool Activities Blog
- The Preschool Activities Blog keeps you up-to-date on all changes to FunPreschoolActivities.com. Subscribe now so you don't miss out.
- About Preschool Activities
- About Preschool Activities: Learn what fuels Fun Preschool Activities and
- Contact Fun Preschool Activities
- Contact Fun Preschool Activities and let us know your thoughts, comments, ideas to
- Preschool Math Activities: You are Never Too Young for Math
- It is easy to incorporate math activities when you know what skills are
- Preschool Science Activities: A World of Discovery
- Preschool science activities offers a world of discovery where learning science is fun. Open your child's mind through observation and develop family memories for a lifetime.
- Preschool Music Enriching Education
- Preschool music activities are a perfect way to teach pre-readiness concepts and spend quality time with your little one.
- Fun and Easy Spring Activities for Preschoolers
- Welcome spring with these great spring activities for your preschooler
- Preschool summer activities, Beat the Heat!
- Kids bored? Preschool summer activities will help you beat the heat and summer time boredom
- Fun Winter Activities for Children
- Needing great ideas for fun winter activities for children? Teach your toddler or preschooler even through the winter months with our activities and teaching tips.
- Fun Rainy Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun rainy day activities for preschoolers: Enjoy indoor activities on those days you can't make it outside.
- Free Christmas Activities for Kids
- Try these Fun Free Christmas Activities with your preschooler. These easy Christmas Projects are fun and perfect to stimulate young minds. Why don’t you
- Fun Valentine Ideas for Preschoolers
- Looking for fun Valentine ideas to enjoy with your preschooler? Try these easy art and craft activities, valentine games or make memories with
- Free Childrens Books
- Fill up your bookshelves with Free Childrens Books it's easy to
- Work From Home Careers - Easier Than You Might Think
- Work from home careers seem like pie in the sky ideas, but with the right tools and guidance it can be easy to become a work from home mom, dad, person!