Valentine activities for kids that can be used at the party are great just like these easy to make napkin rings. My kiddo had a blast making these. She made 4 and each one is very unique.
You probably have everything you need hanging around the house to make these simple napkin rings.
Of course, there are learning opportunities while you are creating together. We discussed the heart shape, counted stickers, developed fine motor skills and pencil grip through coloring and we counted our napkin rings when we were finished.
Remember let your preschooler participate as much as possible. This helps them develop creativity and problem solving skills. Most of our project pictures are child produced so you have a better idea of what to expect.
What You Need:
1. Empty cardboard toilet paper roll
2. Embellishments (Whatever you have on hand, we used stickers.)
3. Pens, crayons, markers
What You Do:
1. Cut the toilet paper roll into 4 rings: You will probably want to do this as the cardboard can be tough to cut through.
2. Decorate as desired
1. Talk about colors
2. Introduce new vocabulary: napkin ring
3. Practice placing a napkin in the napkin ring: This works eye-hand coordination.
Enjoying Fun Preschool Activities...Consider subscribing to our E-Zine. Receive subscriber only information and ideas along with updates to our website right in your in box. Don't miss another issue. Subscribe Now.
New! CommentsWhat are your thoughts? Leave a comment in the box below.